Dijon Glazed Carrots
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- parsley, chopped
- In a covered medium saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in brown sugar and mustard until combined.
- Stir in carrots.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until carrots are glazed.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"