Orange Glazed Carrots
I have not tried this yet, but it sounds really good.
- Ready In:
- 10 medium carrots
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Peel the carrots and cut crosswise into 1/4" thick round pieces.
- Place the carrots and just enough water to cover them in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or unil the carrots are tender.
- Drain the carrots and put back over medium heat.
- Stir in margarine, brown sugar, ginger and orange juice.
- Once orange juice mixture boils, it is ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION