Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Inspired and adapted from a recipe from Sweet Paul magazine.
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices brioche bread (toasted and buttered)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 4 large smoked salmon, slices
- salt and pepper, to taste
- prepared hollandaise sauce (Blender Hollandaise Sauce is very good)
- Bring water to just under boiling in a large pot. Add vinegar. Crack eggs, one at a time, into water; simmer approximately 2 minutes or until the egg whites turn all white. Remove from water; place on paper towels to dry.
- Place spinach, salmon and egg on each slice of toast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Nap with hollandaise sauce.
- Serve while egg is hot.
This is delicious! I love the salmon and spinach with the poached eggs. I like this better than the regular Eggs Benedict. Easy to make but looks like you spent a long time preparing! I will be making this again. Made for ZWT 6.