Traditional Eggs Benedict
This is such a good breakfast dish. It makes me feel "ritzy". But seriously, it is very good. Make each serving the same way. This is ONE serving.
- Ready In:
- Poach egg.
- Lightly toast English muffin half.
- Top with ham slice, (tucking square corners under to conform to round muffin).
- Top ham with poached egg.
- Cover all with 3 tablespoons Hollandaise Sauce.(See recipe #25113)for (Quicky Hollandaise Sauce).
- Sprinkle with paprika (if desired).
- SERVE AT ONCE.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation