1/2 Photos of New Potatoes With Three-Cheese Fondue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup whipping cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup packed grated gruyere cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 lb unpeeled large red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion; sauté until soft, about 4 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to low.
- 4Add cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, and Gruyère.
- 5Whisk until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in nutmeg.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Combine potatoes, 6 cups water and salt in large saucepan.
- 10Bring to boil over high heat.
- 11Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are just tender when pierced with skewer, about 6 minutes.
- 13Transfer potatoes to bowl.
- 14Add olive oil and parsley; toss to coat.
- 15Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 16(Fondue and potatoes can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover separately and refrigerate. Whisk fondue 5 minutes over medium heat until melted and smooth. Reheat potatoes in 350°F oven 10 minutes.) Place potatoes on platter.
- 17Spear each with skewer (48 6-inch skewers).
- 18Serve with warm fondue.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potatoes With Three-Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 249.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g