1/2 Photos of Marble Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch Spring- form cake pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- 3Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, beating at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter.
- 6Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cutting through batters with knife several times for the marble effect.
- 7Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- 8Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.; continue baking 30 additional minutes.
- 9Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g