1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Kitchen Witch Steph's Note:
This is my favorite cheesecake and what I make if I am really looking to indulge myself, my family, and my friends. You really need people with which to share this! The chocolate marbling through the vanilla is so pretty. A crustless cheesecake so it's gluten-free. From a famous mouse's cookbook but altered slightly from the original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth. (seriously, no lumps!)
- 2Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon flavoring and mix well.
- 3Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Add 1/2 cup heavy cream and blend until smooth.
- 5Lightly grease and flour (can skip the flouring to make it gluten-free or use alternative) a 9-inch springform pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 6Remove 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture to a small bowl and stir in the melted chocolate.
- 7Add remaining 1/4 cup cream to remaining cheese mixture and pour into springform pan.
- 8Add 1 1/2 cups of chocolate cheese mixture to pan in spoonfuls dotted around top of cake.
- 9With tip of knife, run blade through cheesecake, swirling mixture together.
- 10Place springform pan in a water bath and bake for 15 minutes.
- 11Reduce temperature to 325 degrees and cook an additional 40 to 50 minutes, until center of cheesecake is set.
- 12Cool and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- 13Tips: It's generally done when there is only a 2-3 inch spot in the center that jiggles. Several small cracks is fine and often just he nature of the cheesecake but if you get a larger crack through the middle of it, then it is a sign that it has been over baked.
- 14Also, if you cool the cheesecake too quickly you may get cracks. Let it cool on top of one of the stove burners with an inverted plate resting on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.4
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 265.4 mg
- Sodium 309.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: