Recipe by Chef Decadent1
Let your crock pot do the work...come home to a tasty, decadent meal! This one just had to be shared...ENJOY!!!!
Top Review by NurseJaney
Amazingly good !! had picked up 2 THICK chops, shown for stuffing, but I don't do that. Wanted to be sure they were moist and tender. Cut each in thirds, and followed the recipe as listed. They were indeed tender -- and delicious ! Had used tiny red potatoes cut in half. Will be saving this for another crock pot day. Thanks for posting !
- 6-8 boneless pork chops
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml country dijon-style mustard
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- 1 onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- Drain fat.
- In your crock pot, mix soup, chicken broth, mustard, thyme, garlic, and pepper.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place browned pork chops on tops of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with salad or side dish of your choice.( I place some of the sauce on top of the pork chops when I served these).