Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
This is an easy dinner to make and let it simmer while you're at work, or you just want the kitchen to smell fabulous.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Lightly spray slow cooker with butter or garlic flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Put onions and potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over chops.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
- Serves 4 to 6.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I like to add green peppercorns along with the original mixture (deep, rich, exotic flavor) and fresh or frozen veggies the last hour of cooking. This is great for using up whatever veggies are in your fridge/freezer. Today I'll add frozen spinach, peas, a fresh carrot and some fresh mushrooms. I also like to add turmeric as I add turmeric to everything!!Reply
I’ve actually made this for over 15 years. Just an easy meal, keep it simple or you can fancy it up. It’s great as you can add alter to your taste. I normally add a jar of whole mushrooms and a few cloves of pressed garlic. I also leave the skins on my potatoes as I prefer them that way. I’m actually making this today and decided to add carrots and celery. I use this same principal when making pot roast as well. A can of cream of mushroom makes a beautiful gravy and keeps thing moist.2Reply
see 28 more