1/2 Photos of Manuel's Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes in Mustard Sauce
8 hrs 15 mins
Chef Decadent1's Note:
Let your crock pot do the work...come home to a tasty, decadent meal! This one just had to be shared...ENJOY!!!!
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3In your crock pot, mix soup, chicken broth, mustard, thyme, garlic, and pepper.
- 4Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- 5Place browned pork chops on tops of potato mixture.
- 6Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
- 7Serve with salad or side dish of your choice.( I place some of the sauce on top of the pork chops when I served these).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manuel's Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 45.3 g