Let your crock pot do the work...come home to a tasty, decadent meal! This one just had to be shared...ENJOY!!!!
- In skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- Drain fat.
- In your crock pot, mix soup, chicken broth, mustard, thyme, garlic, and pepper.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place browned pork chops on tops of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with salad or side dish of your choice.( I place some of the sauce on top of the pork chops when I served these).
Amazingly good !! had picked up 2 THICK chops, shown for stuffing, but I don't do that. Wanted to be sure they were moist and tender. Cut each in thirds, and followed the recipe as listed. They were indeed tender -- and delicious ! Had used tiny red potatoes cut in half. Will be saving this for another crock pot day. Thanks for posting !
This was great. I served this as dinner for my Dad's b-day. Everyone raved over it. Made for PAC Fall 07.