1/5 Photos of Low Fat Biscuits (Ww)
A lightened up version of a breakfast favorite. You can make it even more points-friendly by substituting whole wheat flour for part of the AP Flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with a whisk.
- 2Mix in shortening with your fingers until it resembles a coarse crumb (or use a food processor).
- 3Stir in yogurt and half and half until it just comes together, do not over mix.
- 4Lay out a sheet of wax paper, parchment paper or freezer paper and dust with flour.
- 5Dump out dough and coat your hands with flour. Pat out until its about 1" thick.
- 6Using the paper, fold over the dough and pat out, repeating about 4 times.
- 7Pat out dough to about 3/4" and cut with a 2" ring cutter.
- 8Bake in a 400 degree oven for 14-16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Biscuits (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 301.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g