Ww Low Fat / Ww Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
photo by Ycooks2
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and vanilla with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick). Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture in crust. Slice bananas on top of mixture. Carefully spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 280 Calories / 4g fat per serving (1/8 of the pie).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yowza! Made a huge mistake w/ this recipe & am posting it so others don't do the same :-). I used sugar free/fat free instant pudding mix. It was AWFUL! Make sure to use the right kind! Had to throw out the pie. Hubby loves banana cream pie so wanted to make it for Thanksgiving. I made a pumpkin pie as well so we'll be OK but this recipe was super simple--so I hope to try again!