1/9 Photos of Low Carb Taco Bake
1 hr 15 mins
Serve with additional toppings like shredded lettuce, jalapenos, guacamole, ripe olives, sour cream or salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1For the crust, beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- 2Add the cream and seasoning.
- 3Grease a 9"x13" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom.
- 4Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible.
- 5Bake at 375ºF, 25-30 minutes.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before adding the topping.
- 7For the topping, brown the hamburger; drain fat.
- 8Stir in the seasoning, tomato sauce and chiles.
- 9Spread over the crust.
- 10Top with cheese.
- 11Reduce oven to 350ºF and bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.
- 12Serve with the toppings of your choice (add additional carbs).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.6
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 197.1 mg
- Sodium 538.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 28.4 g