Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli Taco Bake
photo by Chef Boyardee174
- Ready In:
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1.25 oz pkg)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes, onion and taco seasoning mix in large bowl; place mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Place corn chips around edge of dish and lettuce in center just before serving.
- Cook's Tips: One 40-ounce can of mini beef raviolis may be used in place of two 15-ounce cans. Increase taco seasoning mix to 2 tablespoons when using the large can. Continue with recipe as directed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!