1/2 Photos of Lemon Rice Pilaf
We love this recipe as a side to most any meal. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do. From Cuisine Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil in a large saucepan just until softened.
- 2Add rice and continue sauteing until it starts to turn golden.
- 3Stir in water, butter, salt, bay leaf, and cayenne.
- 4Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low.
- 5Cook until liquid is absorbed, 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in lemon zest and juice.
- 8Allow rice to steep a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (1342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of