1/3 Photos of Lemon Pudding Mochi
1 hr 10 mins
As soon as I saw this in the Honolulu Advertiser I knew I had to make it. So yummy! Perfect too, because I love lemon and mochi. Together, it's so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces mochiko sweet rice flour (sweet rice flour, 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk (or dairy milk and coconut milk)
- 1 (1/2 cup) package butter, melted
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup angel-flake sweetened flaked coconut
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, or coat with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together sweet rice flour, sugar, baking powder and pudding.
- 4With a balloon whisk, gradually whisk in milk to beat out lumps.
- 5One at a time, stir in melted butter, beaten eggs, lemon extract and coconut.
- 6Pour into baking dish.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Mochi
Serving Size: 1 (2205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g