Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups sweet bread, cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 3 T butter in a nonstick frying pan& saute chopped apples& lemon juice on medium low heat.
- Add brown sugar& cinnamon& continue cooking til the juice drains from the apples& thickens.
- Set aside.
- Place bread cubes in a 9 by 9" pan, lightly greased with butter.
- Sprinkle raisins over the bread.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs& add white sugar, vanilla, milk,& sauted apple mixture.
- Mix well& pour over the bread cubes.
- Bake 1 hour or till knife comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!