Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are yummy served with soup or salad
Make and share this Lemon Dill Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- In small bowl, combine milk, dill weed, and lemon zest.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
- On lightly floured surface, use flour covered rolling pin to roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.