These are yummy served with soup or salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- 3Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4In small bowl, combine milk, dill weed, and lemon zest.
- 5Add to dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
- 6On lightly floured surface, use flour covered rolling pin to roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 7Cut with 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- 8Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dill Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 81.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g