I like this recipe because it yields quite a lot! They taste delicious and my kids and I had fun making them :)
- 473.18 ml melted fat (1 cup oil and 1 cup margarine)
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 473.18 ml Rice Krispies
- 946.36 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 300 g package chocolate chips (large package)
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend first three ingredients; add peanut butter.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in oats and cereal.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder; add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Yield: 9 dozen.
I made these for the students' Christmas party. One thing I will suggest is that you do not refrigerate this dough. It is extremely hard to work with after it has been refrigerated. I will make these again, however I will not refrigerate the dough.