Everything but the Kitchen Sink Chocolate Chip Cookies
Credit for these fabulous cookies goes to the man known online as Ralf_Kramden. I got this recipe from him, and I've never gone back to "regular" chocolate chip cookies again.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (Walnuts, Hazelnuts or Pecans, or mixture)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter brickle, pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips (or 1/4 cup each) or 1/2 cup peanut butter chips (or 1/4 cup each)
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter, granulated and brown sugars, vanilla extract and eggs (adding one at a time and beating well.) Gradually beat the flour mixture into the large bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients; nuts, both kinds of chocolate chips, brickle pieces and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes, and remove to cooling rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 15 more