Healthy Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by gurleygotzgap
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄3 cup Agave
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup banana, ripe and mashed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet. (should get 15 cookies).
- Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.
- (After cooled, I refrigerate them and keep them in air-tight container. When I want to eat one, I reheat in the microwave for about 8-10 seconds.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!