1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- 2In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter.
- 3Beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add key lime juice, lime rind and vanilla.
- 5Add one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Mix in sour cream.
- 7Sift in flour and baking soda.
- 8Mix to blend thoroughly.
- 9Spoon batter into a greased 10" Bundt pan or tube pan.
- 10Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool on a wire rack for 15-20 minutes before turning cake out of pan.
- 12Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining confectioners' sugar and key lime juice.
- 13Mix until smooth.
- 14Pour glaze over warm cake.
- 15Let cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g