1/2 Photos of Kahlua Chocolate Trifle
WOW WOW WOW...I don't know how to describe this...if you like KAHLUA and Chocolate, MAKE THIS! I don't mean to yell, but I can't contain myself :) Several hours of chill time are required, so keep that in mind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare, bake and cool cake in a 9 x 13 inch pan according to package directions.
- 2Poke holes in cake with fork and pour KAHLUA over top.
- 3Refrigerate several hours or overnight and cut cake into cubes.
- 4In a large bowl, prepare pudding mixes with milk according to package directions.
- 5Using a large clear glass bowl or trifle dish, layer 1/3 each of cake cubes, pudding and Cool Whip.
- 6Repeat layers 2 more times.
- 7Refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 395.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g