WOW WOW WOW...I don't know how to describe this...if you like KAHLUA and Chocolate, MAKE THIS! I don't mean to yell, but I can't contain myself :) Several hours of chill time are required, so keep that in mind.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake in a 9 x 13 inch pan according to package directions.
- Poke holes in cake with fork and pour KAHLUA over top.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight and cut cake into cubes.
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding mixes with milk according to package directions.
- Using a large clear glass bowl or trifle dish, layer 1/3 each of cake cubes, pudding and Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Refrigerate until serving time.