Chocolate Kahlua Skor Trifle
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 Skor candy bars
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix per box instructions adding Kahlua and refrigerate overnight.
- Perpare chocolate cake mix per box directions in 2 round cake pans.
- Cool and cut each round cake to create 4 rounds.
- Break candy bars into small bits.
- Carefully lay one cake round on bottom of trifle dish.
- Spread thin layer of pudding over the cake.
- Spread even layer of whipped cream over the pudding.
- Layer Skor bits over the whipped cream.
- Repeat in that order for a total of 16 layers.
- (Keep in the fridge until your ready to dive in.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!