Try this for your next crock pot adventure. Wonderful flavor!
Make and share this Jambalaya for the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Put all ingredients (EXCEPT shrimp and rice) in crock pot.
- Cover; cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add shrimp the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in rice before serving.