Tex-Mex Spinach Dip- Crock Pot
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to 1 hours or until cheese is melted.
- Stir occasionally while heating.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great & easy recipe. Unfortunately due to 1 poor rating this recipe probably won't get the exposure it deserves. It's obvious Marmaduke is very critical of others recipes (out of 16, 9 are rated 2-). People are kind enough to share their recipes to make this site what it is. Constuctive critism is helpful but unjustified ratings @ 1 are just evil. Instead of sabotaging other recipes not to your tastes, lets see what recipes you are willing to share & let us try!?!?!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My DH and I live in Arizona. We have five children ages 24, 20, 16, and 14 year old twins. I LOVE to cook and find it a lot of fun and very relaxing. I have an extensive cookbook collection and enjoy reading them. <br /><br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/BtoBHosts.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /><a href=http://photobucket.com target=_blank><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/freezer.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></a> <br /><br /><a href=http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view?t=daringdingos.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/daringdingos.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></a> <br /><br /><a href=http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish2.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish2.jpg border=0 alt=Recipezaar Challenge 2008 /></a></p>