- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked converted rice
- 2 teaspoons salt-free cajun seasoning
- 12 ounces peeled large shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer onion, pepper, celery and turkey kielbasa in a 31/2-qt or larger slow-cooker.
- Mix tomatoes and their juices, rice and seasoning in medium bowl, breaking up tomatoes with a spoon. Pour in slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours until vegetables and rice are tender.
- Stir in shrimp, cover and cook 20 minutes until cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and hot sauce.