Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
This is one of my family's favorite cakes and I make it often. Great refreshing flavor.
- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Mix cake as directed.
- Bake in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix together Cool Whip, softened cream cheese and vanilla pudding.
- Smooth over cake.
- Spread drained pineapple over top.
- Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
I made this cake amd everybody just loved it. A very moist cake with a very light pineapple taste. I toasted the coconut that I dusted the top of the cake with and it looked beautiful and tasted great. No leftovers so I guess thats a good sign. Thanks for a great cake.
fast easy and yummy