1/1 Photo of Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
24 hrs 30 mins
I love recipes that are easy and tasty and can be prepared ahead. This fits the bill very nicely because the chicken is par-boiled and just needs to be grilled to crisp it up. We take this camping because it is so convenient. Prepare the chicken at home the night before and grill it when you arrive at the campground. It has been a family favorite for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat soy sauce and sugar together until sugar dissolves.
- 2Remove from heat and mix in ginger, garlic, onions and sesame oil.
- 3Meanwhile, par-boil the chicken until almost done.
- 4Drain chicken and cool slightly.
- 5Pour marinade in a zip-lock bag or marinade pan.
- 6Add chicken and marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 7Grill until heated through and skin gets a little crispy.
- 8Remaining marinade can be boiled and served with the chicken.
- 9The chicken can also be broiled in the oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.0
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 217.5 mg
- Sodium 2886.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 51.7 g