Teriyaki Chicken With Grilled Pineapple
- Ready In:
- In a large Ziploc plastic bag, combine 3/4 cup Teriyaki Marinade with chicken; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Marinade with pineapple slices, gently turning slices to coat; set aside.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding used marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing often with remaining marinade, until thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices, brushing with remaining marinade in bowl.
- Serve with a pineapple slice under and on top of each grilled breast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!