Prep 4 hrs
Cook 6 mins
You've never had prawns like this - the "magic" is in the sauce!
Make and share this Grilled Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the onion and garlic with peanut oil.
- Add the prawns and toss to coat.
- Leave to marinate for at least three hours or overnight.
- Grill, barbecue or broil the prawns for about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients to make the sauce and pour it into a small sauce bowl, placed at the center of the platter of prawns.
Miller, I know you're up there somewhere, I miss you. these prawns are incredible good!! Just made half a recipe, wish I had had more prawns in, will definately be making them again, Don says at least once a month! Up there bet you can eat anything ya want now eh!!!
This was great. The perfect pull-it-together-with-almost-no-effort entree with maximum flavor. I didn't have time to marinate so I just sauteed the onion and garlic with the prawns and that seemed quite effective. Two minutes for the terrific sauce and voila, dinner is served.