1/3 Photos of Grilled Prawns
4 hrs 6 mins
You've never had prawns like this - the "magic" is in the sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the onion and garlic with peanut oil.
- 2Add the prawns and toss to coat.
- 3Leave to marinate for at least three hours or overnight.
- 4Grill, barbecue or broil the prawns for about 5 minutes, turning once.
- 5Whisk together the remaining ingredients to make the sauce and pour it into a small sauce bowl, placed at the center of the platter of prawns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 769.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g