Recipe by Mille®
You've never had prawns like this - the "magic" is in the sauce!
Top Review by Derf
Miller, I know you're up there somewhere, I miss you. these prawns are incredible good!! Just made half a recipe, wish I had had more prawns in, will definately be making them again, Don says at least once a month! Up there bet you can eat anything ya want now eh!!!
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp or 1 lb king prawns, shelled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the onion and garlic with peanut oil.
- Add the prawns and toss to coat.
- Leave to marinate for at least three hours or overnight.
- Grill, barbecue or broil the prawns for about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients to make the sauce and pour it into a small sauce bowl, placed at the center of the platter of prawns.