1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Cornmeal Muffins
Queen Bead's Note:
This is my adaptation of the recipe on the package of the brand of cornmeal I use. A family favorite that disappears quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornmeal and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute, and let stand.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F Line muffin tin with paper baking cups, and spray with oil or non-stick spray.
- 3Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 4Add egg and oil to cornmeal mixture.
- 5Add cornmeal mixture to dry ingredients, and stir with a fork until blended. Do not over mix.
- 6Fill cups 2/3 full, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Cornmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: