1/2 Photos of Fruit Salad Pudding
Sydney Mike's Note:
Can't recall where I got this recipe many years ago, but I've double & tripled the recipe at times to made it for weddings & special gatherings, & it's always a hit! And the recipe can be varied by using a different flavor of pudding! Preparation time does not include time needed to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (17 ounce) can fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1With electric mixer, carefully beat Cool Whip, sugar & sour cream until stiff.
- 2Add instant pudding & milk, & continue beating.
- 3When well blended, add drained fruit.
- 4Pour into clear serving bowl & chill.
- 5When ready to serve, sprinkle coconut over pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 29.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix