1/2 Photos of Frozen Oreo Cookie Dessert
1 hr 25 mins
This is my mom's recipe and is SOOOO good! Very rich and chocolatey! A very often requested recipe for birthdays! Cooking time reflects time in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set cool whip out to thaw and soften.
- 2Reserve a few cookie crumbs for topping.
- 3About 1/3 cup.
- 4Mix remaining crumbs with butter and press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 5Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 6Now, make layers of ice cream and hot fudge.
- 7It is easier to use the ice cream that comes in a brick.
- 8Just unwrap the carton and then slice the ice cream and layer as follows.
- 91 layer ice cream (1/2 of ice cream) 1 layer hot fudge (1/2 of hot fudge) remaining 1/2 of ice cream.
- 10remaining 1/2 of hot fudge.
- 11Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 12Spread the cool whip on top.
- 13Freeze until ready to serve.
- 14Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs on top just before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Oreo Cookie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g