Recipe by Happy Hippie
Found this recipe on the Astray website. Putting it here for safekeeping until I can prepare it. Sounds very good and easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cubed sea bass (or other lean fish)
- 16 mushroom caps
- 2 green peppers, cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces chunk pineapple
- 3 onions, cut in chunks
- 3 tomatoes, firm, cut in wedges
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
Directions See How It's Made
- KEBAB MARINADE Combine vinegar, salt and pepper, shake well.
- Marinate fish for at least 1 hour.
- Thread fish, fruit and vegetables onto skewers, alternating.
- Brush kebabs with remaining marinade.
- Place skewers on grill 4 inches above coals. Cook only until edges of fish begin to curl.