1/1 Photo of Easy Mexican Taco Dip
1 hr 10 mins
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
A low fat taco dip from the Kraft website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) package brick light cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup drained canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded light double 2% cheddar cheese (made with 2% milk)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- baked corn tortilla chips
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1With your mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese spread until creamy.
- 2Add the taco seasoning mix to the cream cheese.
- 3Beat until well blended.
- 4Spread onto bottom of a quiche dish or a 9 inch flat bottomed bowl or pie plate.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients in layers over the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips.
- 8Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 766.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g