Easy Meaty 7-Layer Taco Dip
photo by matt s.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium round onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container guacamole
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, stalks chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef, diced onion, and diced garlic. Drain off fat and return to pan. Mix in taco seasoning.
- In a 13x9x2" pan, layer in the following order: refried beans, ground beef mixture, sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, green onions, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Wonderful!! I made this for a party yesterday and it was a huge hit!! Very easy to make. When I make it again I'm going to consider preparing the beans, meat and some cheese the night before and placing in the fridge. Then as guests arrive throwing in the oven to serve hot, saving the cold topping to be added last. 5 stars!!!