Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really easy recipe that takes no time at all. You probably have everything you need in your kitchen already. Great for pot lucks or big dinners...
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 head broccoli, cut in to florets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 lb) packagefavorite pasta, cooked
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add chicken, onions and garlic and sautee until chicken is browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, broccoli and pepper.
- Cook till tender.
- Add chicken and simmer another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Add cooked pasta and toss.
This was a very easy recipe and tasted good. Would be better if it was a bit more creamier.
My son really liked this so it gets 5 stars. I thought it was pretty good and very simple. I used pre-cooked chicken that I had on hand. I also reduced the servings to 2. Great comfort food! Thank you so much! I made for Fall PAC 2008