1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Marsala
This is an easy and delicious way to make this famous dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken in flour.
- 2Heat butter in large frying pan.
- 3Brown chicken, then take out and keep warm.
- 4Add garlic and mushrooms.
- 5Saute until brown.
- 6Add Marsala wine to deglaze.
- 7Add water and bouillon cubes.
- 8Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- 9Add chicken and continue to simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- 10(If desired, mix in some cornstarch to thicken).
- 11Serve with white or brown rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 454.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 32.5 g