Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy and delicious way to make this famous dish.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken in flour.
- Heat butter in large frying pan.
- Brown chicken, then take out and keep warm.
- Add garlic and mushrooms.
- Saute until brown.
- Add Marsala wine to deglaze.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue to simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- (If desired, mix in some cornstarch to thicken).
- Serve with white or brown rice.
Very easy dish to make in no time at all. For me I chose to add some herbs to our but other than that a great easy recipe to try. I chose to use onions instead of mushrooms to our dish.