Easy Chicken Marsala in the Crockpot
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup marsala wine
- 21 1⁄2 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cube chicken breasts.
- Place chicken, butter and spices in the slow cooker.
- Mix cream cheese, wine, water and mushroom soup.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover Crockpot and cook on HIGH for 4- 5 hours.
- You can cook it on LOW for 7-8 hours -- which I did.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live and work in So. Cal. I'm so happy that I found The 'Zaar community because it has done nothing but improve the way I cook and entertain. Thank you everyone!!!! Passions: cooking and trying new recipes, planning vacations....if I ever take one, Karaoke, teaching, reading, collecting recipes on the 'Zaar. My little motto...... "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming.....WOW, What A Ride!!!!"