Roasted Chicken Marsala
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups marsala wine (may substitute white grape juice)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- In a separate bowl toss mushrooms, red peppers and onion with remaining salt and Italian Seasoning.
- Arrange vegetables around chicken in roasting pan.
- Pour Marsala wine into the pan.
- Roast chicken approximately 50 minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from pan.
- In a bowl mix flour with 1/4 cup of water.
- Place pan juices into pot and cook over medium high heat.
- Whisk in flour mixture and cook until thickened.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!