2 hrs 10 mins
This is very easy to make...cooks itself with little work. Has a great beef taste, but not to heavy. You can adjust the ingredients to satisfy your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet on medium to low heat, put roast in a large skillet.
- 2Pour can of beef broth over beef and add onion and garlic clove.
- 3Cook for 1 hour until broth is about 1/2 gone.
- 4After an hour, add Au jus, water, salt and pepper.
- 5Mix well until Au jus is disolved.
- 6Add sliced carrots and cook for additional hour until meat and carrots are tender.
- 7In a separate pan cook noodles until tender and drain.
- 8Put noodles in a serving dish, cut meat into pieces (should be tender enough to pull apart) and add to noodles.
- 9Pour remaining liquid from pan over noodles and beef.
- 10Stir well and serve.
- 11You can add more of less carrots.
- 12We like a lot of carrots.
- 13Also, I like to turn my roast off and let it sit for about 15 minutes in the pan before cutting so it will retain more of the juices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.1
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 881.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au jus sauce