Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
This can be an easy crock pot meal that is hearty and pleasing.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes beef broth or (8 ounce) boxes beef stock
- 1 large beef roast
- garlic powder
- egg noodles (Frozen or Kluski or even homemade)
- Start with putting Roast and broth or stock in crock pot and cook on high for 4-6 hours. Adding Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Once the beef has cooked add the noodles and let cook for another 30 min to 1 hour.
- You can also add any veggies that you would like to this recipe and can shred the beef or cut into larger pieces for serving. I like to serve this over mashed potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious! I used 3 lbs of stew meat. Seasoned with steak seasoning and a small diced onion. Cooked on low for 8 hrs. Added 4 cups of organic bone broth and 1 tsp. of better than bouillon (roasted beef flavor) and a few dashes of worcestershire sauce. Let that continue cooking, for about 30 minutes, then added the frozen egg noodles and let those cook on low an additional 90 minutes. Added fresh chopped parsley with 15 minutes to go...and the result was the best beef and noodles I have ever tasted. This made a lot with the 3 lbs of beef, but I have 3 containers, in my freezer, for later. Thank you, so much. This is now my go to for this entree!3Reply
see 3 more