Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best ever for all occasions, kids parties, Bridal showers, picnics, get togethers... everyone loves it and it feeds a crowd, especially when recipe is doubled (which I ALWAYS do)
- 566.99 g Oreo cookies, crumbled (1 1/2 packs)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 340.19 g Cool Whip
- 709.77 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 96.38 g French vanilla instant pudding (small box)
- 144.58 g instant vanilla pudding (large box)
- Crush cookies,( I like to leave them some cookie big enough to bite.) set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and butter till smooth mix in confectioners sugar,.
- fold in cool whip with spatula.
- In separate bowl mix dry pudding mix, & milk with blender until thickened, add in vanilla and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Use bowl or flower pot layer 1/2 dirt crumbs.
- Pour pudding over then repeat
- Decorate with gummy worms or fake flowers for kids can serve with NEW garden trowel.
- Best if put in the fridge to set for a while before eating.
- (Note: can also use Chocolate pudding. and I ALWAYS double this recipe it will make a lot for a crowd and it will go over well.