1/2 Photos of Dirt Cake
Serena #485247's Note:
This is the best ever for all occasions, kids parties, Bridal showers, picnics, get togethers... everyone loves it and it feeds a crowd, especially when recipe is doubled (which I ALWAYS do)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush cookies,( I like to leave them some cookie big enough to bite.) set aside.
- 2Mix cream cheese and butter till smooth mix in confectioners sugar,.
- 3fold in cool whip with spatula.
- 4In separate bowl mix dry pudding mix, & milk with blender until thickened, add in vanilla and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- 5Use bowl or flower pot layer 1/2 dirt crumbs.
- 6Pour pudding over then repeat
- 7Decorate with gummy worms or fake flowers for kids can serve with NEW garden trowel.
- 8Best if put in the fridge to set for a while before eating.
- 9(Note: can also use Chocolate pudding. and I ALWAYS double this recipe it will make a lot for a crowd and it will go over well.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 167.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g