Girly-Girl Chicky-Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream (NO substitutes. NO Cool Whip or Reddi Whip)
- 1⁄2 apple, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, to taste)
- With a hand blender,whip cream until it forms stiff peaks. Be sure to do it long enough or your salad will be runny.
- Carefully combine all other ingredients with whipped cream.
- Chill at least an hour; it's best chilled overnight.
Join The Conversation