Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this at a softball cookout this summer & it is SO good!!! It is gooey, chocolately, creamy; what more can you ask? I think you'll like it! Cook time is approximate chill time.
- 12 Ding Dong Chocolate Snack Cakes
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Hershey Bar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Mix pudding with milk according to package directions.
- Crumble layer of cakes in bottom of large serving bowl.
- Top with pudding.
- Repeat another layer of cakes, then top with rest of pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip, shaved chocolate bar& nuts.
- Double the recipe for punch bowl size.
super tastey. I did use vanilla pudding instead and it was so good.