Recipe by Mj2trip
Found this in a magazine at a Dr's office. They said eating 2 per day helps loose body fat. The secret being the oil. They're a nice breakfast muffin.
Top Review by FoodieAtHeart
I liked them. My family was not crazy about them. They are a little finiky and have a tendecy not to like things made with oatmael. I didn't have any raisins so I divided the dough in half and put mini chocolate chips in one 1/2 and a bunch of cinnamon in the other 1/2. Not bad...
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil (MCT) or 1⁄4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Mist muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In Large bowl - mix first 5 ingredients.
- In Small bowl - mix last 4 ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and stir to moisten.
- Fill 12 muffin cups almost full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on wire racks before.
- removing from pan.