Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Peel eggs and cut lengthwise in half.
- Take out yolks and mash with fork.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the yolks.
- Fill whites with yolk mixture.
Instead of brown mustard I tried two other types of mustards because of my son and what I had on hand. Honey mustard gives it a sweet taste and Dijon mustard gives it more "adult" taste to it.
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/d-six-deviled-eggs-293982?oc=linkback
These are very good. I usually don't add any spices except salt and pepper, but will certainly do so from now on. I loved the extra flavor the celery salt and onion powder added. Thanks for sharing.