Recipe by KittyKitty
This is possibly the best deviled eggs, I have ever had. I make them alot, and the recipe is thanks to my mom.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Everyone raved about them. My son said they were "perfect". I prefer mine without the relish, but if you have relish/pickle lovers in the family, give this recipe a go. You won't be disappointed!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with mayo. Add relish, mustard, salt and pepper; stir well. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Tips; for pretty eggs, pipe yolk mixture into egg whites with a decorative pastry tip.
- If you want your eggs, to stand up on the plate, and not wobble around, slice off a very small bit on the bottom of the white, so they sit flat.