Amazing Deviled Eggs
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and put into small round bowl and mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add next 5 ingredients. Try not to add too much vinegar from the relish.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves or pipe.
- Dust the tops of the filled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm not a lover of deviled eggs but it turns out that my family are! These were easy to make, I confesss that my daughter actually made them, her first, and very successful attempt. The filling is nice and creamy, everyone enjoyed them, even me :) I can see that we will be making these again, as my son was quite put out that we didn't save any for him!<br/>These were made for PAC Fall 2011, thank you, Scotland!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Born and raised in Scotland, I'm an accidental ex-pat and now reside in south-west Montana. I've been in the States 20 years now. I have an amazing husband, three boys and a girl and 2 dogs. I love to cook and have become quite a bit of a foodie. I'm always on the lookout for a great, classically British recipe. I can't say I have a favourite cookbook, but I love to collect my own recipes in a huge 3" binder. I'll try anything once.